Web Participation Guidelines
We encourage you to participate in www.way2vidya.in portal through comments, sharing your personal stories or other features of our site. We can’t respond to every comment, but we do review stories and comments before they’re posted publicly on the site, and some submissions just won’t be published.
For example, submitted content that:
- is off-topic,
- is clearly promoting a commercial product or service,
- doesn’t adhere to a basic level of civility,
- Is disrespectful to others, including other contributors or the subjects of our stories, or
content that contains profanity or abusive language.
The Legal Details
By posting any comments, posts or other material on www.way2vidya.in portal, you give us the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property,
privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive,
slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by
www.way2vidya.in, in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
www.way2vidya.in portal reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to
conform to these terms and conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the website upon any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the website, regardless of whether such
communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify www.way2vidya.in portal against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Contact for any further Support & information